Saturday, February 18, 2012

I wanted to go out, in the car and take pictures to share of what India is like. Looking back at last year I know what a huge culture "shock" it was to come here. I wasn't literally in shock it was more just pure amazement that life could be so different else where. I shared with Ben that I wanted to spend an afternoon driving around in order to capture the city, the houses, the shops, the cars, the traffic, the life. The pictures below are just that. As we all spent the morning in the car I had my head out the window the shutter continuously going. I hope you get to see a little of what we see everyday when we are here. There is so much beauty and yet the dirt and human garbage piles up in every corner of the cities/villages.


a muslim man.


Hindu Temple, along with landscape, above is a young boy at work along with trucks and travel!

making flower leis.

hard at work, all the kids you see came along with mom to sit in the sand while she works.

we came across these camels.
xo, carissa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Redemption Ministries
 

All images and text copyright of Redemption Ministries. 2012